Perinatal Prep Course- Pilot 2
Preparing for Parenthood is clinically proven to buffer against incidence of PostPartum Depression & Anxiety in either parent, as well as increase the likelihood of relationship satisfaction.
Single, Married, And/Or any combination in between, join us for a 1 of a kind unique Parenting Prep Course aimed at promoting you and your family's wellbeing during the pregnancy and post-partum period.
What will you get by attending?
- You will receive an overview education of Mental Health Concerns
- You will receive signs/symptoms to be aware of and when/how to ask for help in your area
- You will walk away with increased awareness of how the stress of a new child impacts your wellbeing, and the well being of your household functioning
- You will walk away with practical strategies aimed to prepare you for optimal functioning/adjustment
- You will receive follow up invites to attend sequential events and sign up for 1:1 Coaching